Well, I am
sure you are eager to know what type of person you are. I decided to share with
all of you after my last entry to my children on this topic.
It will be
good if you can also take the test. Honestly, it is kind of lengthy questions from
MBTI and I am not so sure on the calculation part.
I believe the
power of sharing and thus I did my best to simplify it. Please not the below
works as a very basic of what type of personality are you.
1) HOW DO YOU GET YOUR SOURCE OF
ENERGY?
E- EXTRAVERSION
|
I-INTROVERSION
|
Outer environment
|
Inner environment
|
|
People
|
Inner self
|
|
Experiences
|
Thoughts/ Theory
|
|
Action
|
Reflection
|
·
Wow,
what should I wear tonight?
·
I
must be very tired by 11pm.
The first
answer shows you are E type and the later is I type.
2) HOW DO YOU TAKE IN INFORMATION?
S-SENSING
|
N- INTUITION
|
Focus on what is
real/ facts
|
Focus on what might
be/ Meanings
|
|
Information from
what you hear, read, smell, talk, touch/ Data
|
Information coming
from association
|
|
Practical
applications
|
Value imagination
and insight
|
|
Reality based
|
Hunches, speculations
|
·
Open
the box and count the given pieces as per manual, make sure all in order before
you start assemble?
·
Open
the box, open the manual and start assemble?
Whoever answers
the first one is a S type of person and the later is N type.
3) HOW DO YOU MAKE DECISIONS?
T- THINKING
|
F- FEELING
|
Basis of logic and
objectivity
|
Basis of values and
personal convictions
|
|
Quick to see errors
and give critique
|
Quick to show
appreciation and find common ground
|
|
Step out of
situations in order to analysis dispassionately
|
Step into situations
to weigh human values and motives
|
|
Concentrate on
people’s thoughts, not feeling
|
Concentrate on
others’ feelings, not thoughts
|
If you find it hard to determine which one are you, just ask
yourself, don't think,
How do you do it if you been asked to let out the bad news to your colleague
How do you do it if you been asked to let out the bad news to your colleague
·
Just tell her in delicate way
·
Can I ask someone to do it?
The first
answer shows you are T type of person and the second one is F type of person.4) HOW DO YOU ORIENT YOURSELF TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD?
J- JUDGING
|
P- PERCEIVING
|
Prefer to live life
in a planned and organized manner
|
Prefer to live life
in a spontaneous and adaptable manner
|
|
Enjoy coming to
closure and being decisive
|
Enjoy keeping
options open and being curious
|
|
Avoid stressful
last-minute rushes
|
Feel energized by
last-minute pressures
|
·
Irritated
and stress. Tolong lah Boss, make up your mind!
·
What
to do, he’s the Boss. Ikut jeelah.
Whoever
answers the first one is J type and the later is P type.
Please note
that the questions I imposed above could not really tell 100% about you.
In brief,
you basically now know which type of person are you? If you have some part
under J-type and some part under P-part for example, is totally normal. It is
because we have both qualities in our life, just that we don’t use it equally. Same
goes to other qualities. The type of this simple quiz just tell you which type
you incline to and thus somehow sum up who you are and why you react
differently from your friends, No one is better than the other. It is just the
way we are.
So come one
friends, tell me which type are you. Is it ISFP? Or ENFP or what. And I will share the detail description.
Mommy welcoming any
comments
060614
1 comment:
me, ENFP
Post a Comment