My dearest
kids,
I am really
grateful to my company for allowing me to attend this Myers-Briggs Type
Indicator (MBTI) Session yesterday. This session helped me to learn about
myself, understanding where I am fitting as well as describes personality
difference in positive and constructive ways.
And this
entry allows you to know more about your mommy. You will understand better how mommy
reacts differently from your Baba upon the same matter. How we usually agree on
things that seems impossible to agree for others. And you will be surprise to
see how your mommy can easily outrage over you think a small matter but easily
accepting things that actually heavy for you.
Despite
that, this entry also reminds me how I find to understand each one of you
better, manage my stress and allow things that I see impossible to live with
before. I appreciate why the differences between us are not something that we
pick along the way but it’s more in our nature and preference. We can’t help it
with the way we act towards environment and people because it is just the way
we are. Now I’m more appreciating the important differences between people, and
understand how different types can work together in a complementary way.
With this
new knowledge that I acquired yesterday, I appreciate the phrase of ‘Love you
just the way you are!’ better!
So what’s
this MBTI? Well, I don’t have to bother with the details and Mr. Google is
always there for you. After all, details irritate me! I am more focus on the
end result to achieve. But basically it was a session where you answers multi
kind of questions and the result will show what type of person are you.
To sum up, I
am an ENTP person. What’s that?
E- Extraversion: People who prefer Extraversion
tend to focus on the outer world of people and things
N-Intuition: People who prefer intuition tend
to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities
T- Thinking: People who prefer Thinking tend to
base their decisions primarily on logic and on objective analysis of cause and
effect
P- Perceiving: People who prefer Perceiving
tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep
their options open
In overall, ENTP person is quick, ingenious,
stimulation, alert and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging
problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analysing them
strategically. Good at reading other people and easily bored by routine, will
seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after
another.
Now I know
why I can easily OK to travel HERE, THERE, EVERYWHERE without much
consideration. As a Perceiving type of person, spontaneous intrigue me. That’s
why you can see how I pack our thing. Most of the travelling time, we only
carry 2 bags for 4 of us. And I tell you we move a lot to visit both of your
grandparents.
And I’m not
stress to see how my Tupperware arrangement in my kitchen. Unlike your ‘Nek
Baik’ where she must make sure the size and colour must be arrange accordingly. I
am lucky to have her and arrange it for me whenever she visits our house.
And when it comes to decision, I can be seen a bit harsh. Not that I don’t love you but it is just the way I am. I am kind of person who puts logic before feeling. Sending our first one to school at the age of 3, may sounds too hard for your Baba. But for mommy, it was not a bad choice given how competitive the world has become. Whichever way, please remember that all these action and decision are all because of LOVE!
1st attempt for family Photo
2nd attempt for family Photo
Last attempt and I gave up! As an N-type person, I am ok. It is not about the picture but the meaning behind it. Can you see the LOVE??
No comments:
Post a Comment