Social Icons

Monday, 16 June 2014

WHY NOW!



Assalamualaikum and Hello to my kids,

Why I created this blog at only this time around. I have been introduced to blog world like 4 years ago but only today I feel really want to do it. BIG WHY.

This blog was created for my kids. At this moment, I have 2 kids, a pair. One daughter age 3 years and counting and one son will turn 1 soon and of course counting.

Kids, your mommy here is not an ordinary girl ever since she was born. I was a hyperactive baby and hardly take no for the answer. Well, daughter, you have this in you and I'm sorry for scolding you all this while. I should blame myself. KARMA. The early ages was very challenging to your nek baik. You don't have a chance to meet your wan (which is my Abah). I am pretty sure he make a good Wan if he is still with us. Well, we changed more than 7 nannies while I was in primary school. every 'kak', 'auntie' sure remembered me. I have the craziest pranks and tricks on people. I'll share those stories later.



I got accepted in the most prestige elite boarding school. Alhamdulillah, your nek baik and Arwah Wan were proud parents. I believe the 'kampung' area also proud. How about me? Well more chance to leave the house. You must be wondering why I said that. I'll get back to that later. More adventures fill in my life ever since then.

I want to mark down on every adventure of my life for you to read. I want you to imagine the experience I've been through and basically know who is your mommy. Her past, her present and her imagine future. Well, now I sounded like I have a cancer and going to leave the world soon. BIG NO, Alhamdulillah, I am in the best of health and I'm praying to keep it this way until I see you with your kids and grandkids.

To my kids, I dedicate this blog to you. My here, there and everywhere all complete because of you. And I made a promise with myself to keep writing everyday.

Mommy
22/4/14
p/s: my style of writing shall be improve over time. I'm growing with this blog.


cheeky face from left is Mommy and the saddest face on the right is your Mek Sha.



2 comments:

norzakiya norzain said...

tetiba angah rasa sebak..

CuTeNyer@Ku!!!~~ said...

hahaha nakal giler masa skolah rendah..penaya cikgu...muahhahaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates